MK802 III Mini Android PC / TV Box looks like a USB dongle but with powerful features and built-in Android OS (version 4.1.1).
100% Original Product from Rikomagic !!
Latest Android OS version is: 4.1
||Rikomagic MK802 III|
(4th generation of MK802 / MK802 v3)
||90 * 40 *13 mm|
||Rockchip RK3066; Cotex A9, 1.6GHz; |
GPU: Quad- Core 2D/ 3D/ OpenGL ES2.0(AMD Z430)/ OpenVG1.1
||Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)|
||8GB (2-3 GB for OS, 5-6 GB available space)|
|Youtube / Flash
||Yes, Support Adobe Flash 11.3|
||Support AVI, RMVB, MKV& FLV Video Format, Support 1080P HD Playback|
||TXT, PDF, HTML, RTF, FB2…|
||Yes, but this device does not built-in microphone / camera.|
- Compatible with Logitech C270 HD Webcam
||Yes, it can support following HDMI output mode:|
- 480I / 480P
- 580I / 580P
- 720P (50Hz / 60Hz)
- 1080i (50Hz / 60Hz)
- 1080P (24Hz / 50Hz / 60Hz)
|Email and Browser
||Yes, built in|
||Built-in 802.11 b/g/n|
||powered via USB cable / Power charger (5V 2A)|
Current of TV: should be ≥500mAh(5V), when lower than 500mAh, external power supply to the TV box is needed
||Dutch, Indonesian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, German, English, Spanish, French, Croatian, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Hungarian, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Roman, Slovenian, Finnish, Swedish, Swahili, Vietnamese, Turkish, Zulu, Greek, Ukrainian, Russian, Serbian, Bulgarian, Hebrew, Arabic, Persian, Thai, Bengali, Korean, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese|
||Office, Browser, Gallery, Clock, Calculator, Calendar, Taskiller, Gmail…|
||1 x HDMI port|
1 x MicroSD (TF) Card Slot
1 x USB Power port
1 x USB 2.0 Host port (wired keyboard; 2.4G keyboard, mouse, hand grip, etc)
- MK802 III feature Rockchip’s new RK3066 dual core processor, running up to 1.6Ghz and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. It is equipped with 1GB DDR3, 8GB ROM, 802.11b/g/n WIFI network.
- MK802 III is a tiny computer that fits in the palm of your hands. It looks like a slightly bulky USB flash drive, but it actually has a processor, RAM, storage, and I/O ports, which make it a Mini PC.- Wireless network card (WIFI) built-in, without any external antenna / adapter.
- There’s also a microSD card slot for extra storage, a HDMI port for connecting an external display, a full-sized USB port for a keyboard / mouse (Available in our store here), or other accessory.
- The MK802 III also comes with the Google Play store pre-installed, so you won’t have to worry about installing it at a later date.- Integrated with HD Media Player User Interface, it can act as a Media Player / Android Mini PC.
- Another nifty thing which you can do with the MK802 III is control it from your phone, tablet or computer. By installing Splashtop Remote Streamer (available from the Google Play Store) on the device you can control the functioning of the device by using any other Splashtop enabled device!How to Operate?
1. Connect the HDMI port of MK802 III to your TV directly or by HDMI extension cable.
2. Then connect the micro USB cable with MK802 III and USB port of TV / PC / Laptop / Power adapter.
3. Connect with USB Keyboard / Mouse, we recommend our 2.4G wireless keyboard and mouse combo, please go here . Then you can use this tiny computer and play video, youtube, facebook, internet, games and more funs on Android 4.1 OS!
A. This device does not built-in Microphone / Camera.B. Even most of the apps of Google Play store can be installed and working properly, but not 100% apps due to compability issue of specified apps to this device.