Office, Browser, Gallery, Clock, Calculator, Calendar, Taskiller, Gmail…
1 x HDMI port 1 x TF Card Slot 2 x USB 2.0 micro port (OTG function: wired keyboard; 2.4G keyboard, mouse, hand grip, etc) 1 x USB 2.0 port
Measy U1A Mini Android PC / TV Box looks like a USB dongle but with powerful features and built-in Android OS (version 4.0.4)
- The U1A is a tiny computer that fits in the palm of your hands. It looks like a slightly bulky USB flash drive, but it actually has a processor, RAM, storage, and I/O ports, which make it a Mini PC.
- Wireless network card (WIFI) built-in, without any external antenna / adapter.
- Designed to run Google Android 4.0, the U1A has a 1.2 GHz Allwinner A10 ARM Cortex-A8 processor, 1GB of RAM, and 4GB of storage.
- There’s also a microSD card slot for extra storage, a HDMI port for connecting an external display, a full-sized USB port for a keyboard / mouse (Available in our store here), or other accessory. The device also has 2 x micro USB ports which you can use to power the U1A / connect it to a computer / or plug in peripherals.
- The U1A also comes with the Google Play store pre-installed, so you won’t have to worry about installing it at a later date.
- Another nifty thing which you can do with the U1A is control it from your phone, tablet or computer. By installing Splashtop Remote Streamer (available from the Google Play Store) on the device you can control the functioning of the device by using any other Splashtop enabled device!
How to run Ubuntu Linux (for advanced user)? - Please read here
How to Operate?
1. Connect the HDMI port of U1A to your TV directly or by HDMI extension cable. 2. Then connect the Micro USB cable with U1A and USB port of TV / PC / Laptop / Power adapter. 3. Connect with USB Keyboard / Mouse, we recommend our 2.4G wireless keyboard and mouse combo, please go here . Then you can use this tiny computer and play video, youtube, facebook, internet, games and more funs on Android 4.0 OS!
Important Notice: A. Cannot power up U1A:
If you cannot power up U1A, please try to use another USB Port* of your PC / Laptop / TV. We suggest you to purchase with a USB Power Adapter (5V 2A)** to ensure enough power supply for U1A.
* Please do NOT plug into USB hubs for power up U1A, it cannot provide enough power. ** You can select "Add USB Power Adapter" to purchase with USB Power Adapter. Or you can buy here.
B. This device does not built-in Microphone / Camera.
C. Even most of the apps of Google Play store can be installed and working properly, but not 100% apps due to compability issue of specified apps to this device.
- Measy U1A Mini Android PC / TV Box x 1 - Micro USB to USB cable x 1 - User Manual x 1
Steps: 1. Insert your microSD Card to the Card Writer 2. Run PhoenixCard.exe 3. Select Disk Drive 4. Select Image File 5. Select Write Mode - Product 6. Burn 7. After Image is written to microSD Card, pull out and insert microSD Card into U1A. 8. Power on U1A, wait for 4-5 minutes, power indicator (blue light) will automatically turn off 9. Remove SD Card and power MK802 II again. 10. Finally the Image is flashed. Now you can enjoy it!