Updated on 21-JUL-2013:
YWTerminal they finally released the new firmware on 16-July-2013 and fixed HDMI without sound problem. But there is still with Freezing problem on 1080P mode.
YW9300 will be in stock again after YWTerminal fixed all the firmware problems.
||Samsung Exynos 4412 Quad Core Cortex A9, 1.4GHz; |
GPU: Quad- Core Mali 400
||8GB ( 2-3 GB for OS, 5-6 GB available space)|
|Youtube / Flash
||Yes, Support Adobe Flash 11.1|
||Support AVI, RMVB, MKV& FLV Video Format, Support 1080P HD Playback|
||TXT, PDF, HTML, RTF, FB2…|
||Yes, but this device does not built-in microphone / camera.|
||Yes, it can support following HDMI output mode:|
- 720P (50Hz / 60Hz)
- 1080P (50Hz / 60Hz)
|Email and Browser
||Yes, built in|
||Built-in 802.11 b/g/n|
Support WIFI hotspot / WIFI direct
||DC 5V, 2A adapter included.|
||Dutch, Indonesian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, German, English, Spanish, French, Croatian, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Hungarian, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Roman, Slovenian, Finnish, Swedish, Swahili, Vietnamese, Turkish, Zulu, Greek, Ukrainian, Russian, Serbian, Bulgarian, Hebrew, Arabic, Persian, Thai, Bengali, Korean, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese|
||DLNA, Airplay, Office, Browser, Gallery, Clock, Calculator, Calendar, Taskiller, Gmail…|
||1 x HDMI port|
1 x MicroSD (TF) Card Slot
1 x Power port
2 x USB 2.0 Host ports (for wired / 2.4G wireless keyboard, mouse, hand grip, etc)
||1 x IR wireless Remote controller|
- YW9300 feature Samsung Exynos 4412 Quad core processor, running at 1.4Ghz and Android 4.2. It is equipped with 1GB DDR3, 8GB ROM, 802.11b/g/n WIFI network. - Air mouse remote controller is included.
- Supports hotspot sharing via Wi-Fi / Wifi direct
- Wireless network card (WIFI) built-in, without any external antenna / adapter.
- There’s also a microSD card slot for extra storage, a HDMI port for connecting an external display, 2 x USB2.0 ports for a keyboard / mouse (Available in our store here), or other accessory.
- YW9300 also comes with the Google Play store pre-installed, so you won’t have to worry about installing it at a later date.
- Integrated with HD Media Player User Interface, it can act as a Media Player / Android Mini PC.
- Another nifty thing which you can do with the YW9300 is control it from your phone, tablet or computer. By installing Splashtop Remote Streamer (available from the Google Play Store) on the device you can control the functioning of the device by using any other Splashtop enabled device!
How to Operate?
1. Connect YW9300 and your TV by using HDMI cable.
2. Then connect the micro USB cable with YW9300 and Power adapter.
3. Connect USB remote receiver to YW9300.
4. You can use the remote controller to operate it, or you can connect with USB Keyboard / Mouse, we recommend our 2.4G wireless keyboard and mouse combo, please go here . Then you can use this tiny computer and play video, youtube, facebook, internet, games and more funs on Android 4.2 OS!
A. This device does not Built-in Camera and Microphone
B. Even most of the apps of Google Play store can be installed and working properly, but not 100% apps due to compability issue of specified apps to this device.
C. The player cannot be turned off / sleep by remote controller, you need to power off by using the switch on/off at the back panel of the player. D. For 1080P output, it may get freezing on screen. We have reported the problem to YWTerminal and we hope that they will fix it soon on next firmware!
Updated on 21-Jul-2013